- Moment of Silence followed by the Responsibility Declaration
- Traditions read by: Meghan
- A.A. Anniversaries ~ 9
- Introduction of new GSR’s ,DCM’s and Alternates ~ 3
- Volunteers for clean-up ~ Kevin, Chris, Joe
- Volunteers for September Greeters ~ Josh, Joe, Howard
- Opened at 8:00 pm, in attendance ~ 60
DCMC ~ Jarrett D.
- Please make sure to pass Box 459 (subscribe on aaseny.org for free) and LINK out at your homegroup. Reported on post-conference article in BOX 4-5-9. Please be sure to obtain Service Handbook in order to better inform and properly educate self about service responsibilities
- True North Community Church in Bohemia
- Attended 2014 SENY planning August 23, 10 am at SENY office 199 Lincoln Ave, Bronx, NY 10454
- Available for Traditions & Group inventories.
- Attended: Unity Day – YPAA event, SENY Service Participation meeting, L.I.S.T. event
- Next Ad-Hoc Group Conscience Committee on July 22nd
- SENY Assembly is coming in September. If you are available to stand for a positions and would like to know more about the commitment please see me.
Alt. DCMC ~ Matt F.
- Available for traditions meetings and group inventories
- Next SENY Assembly- Area 49 Election Assembly-September 27th Bronx High School of Science, 75 West 205 St., Bronx, NY 10468, there will be a bus
- Attending ESCPYAA event tonight
Treasurer ~ George R. N/A
- See Report- accepted
Registrar ~ Ann Marie H.
- Sign in sheets are on the tables so please update the information presented accordingly
- New GSR change form or on SENY website
Concept Speaker ~ Jarrett (Concept 8)
District meetings – 10 min–Please elect a DCM, Alternate, and or secretary if any are available & understand the commitment
If you don’t have a DCM, please read pgs. 18-19 of the SENY Handbook
Standing Committee Reports:
Archives- Bob R. – NR
Big Meeting- Michele E –“Sobriety through Service” Sept 13 at 6PM, Attended Info workshop about service, Lathem, NY.
Corrections- Troy W. –Bridging the Gap forms, anyone looking for a new commitment please see Troy after the meeting.
CPC – Joanne F.- NR
Grapevine- Kathy- NR
Group Conscience- Dean J. – NR
Ad Hoc Liability Insurance- Howard P.- 2 new insurance contacts, quote from Liberty Mutual $1385/year, GSI Northern MN prices on website seemed to be useful to small groups $645, quote from Atlantic Casualty $967/year does not include additional Certificates of Insurance $1,000,000 liability per occurrence, $2,000,000 aggregate
Link –Rob M Requesting articles for LINK, deadline labor day weekend for September LINK
Literature– Eddie W. –NR
LICYPAA Liaison- Izzy R.- NR
LI Spirituality Through Service (LISTS) – Jim S.-
Public Information- Tom Speaking at non AA functions, August 24 12-2PM SIA office at 113 Bay Ave at Terrill. RSVP PI-CPC chair email@example.com
Service Participation-Richie– NR
Service Sponsorship – Geoff C.-NR
Share A thon liaison- Ed A. for Aubree October 12th 9AM-5PM at St. Joseph’s College in Patchogue, next planning meeting at 6pm prior to SIA meeting, needed volunteers call Tim 516-983-5848
Special Needs – Michele E/ Lucille NR
Suffolk Intergroup Liaison– Ed A.– Updating meeting lists by October, school chair Eileen requested schools. Sept 20 AA dance Silo Community Center
Treatment Bridging the Gap- Vacant- Need to fill this position. Anyone interested, please see Jarrett D.
Unity Breakfast Committee- Sue NR
Unity Breakfast Treasurer – Kathy B. – NR
Web Committee-Johnfirstname.lastname@example.org- Web committee positions available see John.
Ad Hoc Insurance Chair-recommended Atlantic Casualty option and unlimited certificate of insurances for $967 plus $150 flat fee. 45 in favor. Motion Carried
DCMC– East Wind contract price for the Unity Breakfast has been increased from $19.00 up to $22.50 per person. Motion to accept contract with price increase. 42 in favor, no opposed, 1 abstention, motion carried.
Motion to close at 9:40 pm