- Moment of silence followed by the responsibility declaration
- Traditions read by Vinay
- A.A. Anniversaries
- Introduction of new GSR’s, DCM’s, and Alternates 23
- Volunteers for clean-up Rich, Lonny, Tom,
- Volunteers for February Greeters -Jo Ann, Jerry,
- Meeting opened at 8:00pm
DCMC Report -Matt F email@example.com
- Leading the meeting for the first time
- Our next meeting February 20th at True North Community church 1101, Lakeland Ave Bohemia NY 11716 at 8pm. New GSR Orientation at 7:30 will continue to be every third Friday of the month.
- Available for group inventories and speaking on traditions.
Alt DCMC – Geoff C. firstname.lastname@example.org
- SENY Committee meeting was held January 5th for all DCM’s
- Next SENY Assembly- Area 49 Assembly – February 8th Aviation High School 45-30 36th Street, Long Island City, NY 11101
- What’s an assembly? All GSR’s, DCM’s, DCMC’s, committee chairs from all counties go to discuss issues, bring info to delegate and bring info back to groups, 5 per year, rotate by county, next is in Queens, take bus, begins at 9:15. Bus will stop at various locations along LIE. Anyone may attend.
Treasurer- Tommy C.
- See Report-accepted
- Bus Schedule provided-Motion to accept, seconded. Vote to accept. Schedule is posted on website, send an e-mail to Geoff C., bus is free. Lunch will be provided.
Registrar/Corresponding Secretary- Lonny
- Sign in Sheets (please sit with district) Make corrections for replacement GSR’s
- Unity Breakfast
Concept 1- Sam B. – Final Responsibility and ultimate authority for A.A. world services should aways reside in the collective conscience of our whole Fellowship.
- Importance of assembly attendance
- Understanding of concepts is important for functioning of AA on a larger scale
15 Minute District Break
92 people in attendance
Chairs have rotated, will be addressed during new business
- Budget Revision Meeting was held. Errors were addressed and corrected.
- Motion to accept budget as written. Seconded. Passed.
- Jane E.- SENY Convention (Jane reported) Westchester Marriott Hotel, 670 White Plains Road, Tarrytown NY 10591, please register, $128/night, see flyer. To register via phone: 1 (800) 882-1042, online @ www.marriott.com/nycweReservation code: SNYSNYA contact email@example.com for more info
- Unity Breakfast (Sue reported) Tickets will be sold at SIA Meeting 2/10/15 @ True North Church, General Service Meeting 2/16/15, and LICYPAA meeting 1/19/15. Contact Sue R. via E-mail at: Unitybreakfast@aasuffolkgs-ny.org. Unity breakfast is Sunday March 1, 2015 9-12:30 East Wind Caterers, 5720 Route 25A, Wading River, NY 11792
- New Business
- Introduction of Chairs, service resumes. Sworn in: Dave (Web), Eddie (SIA liaison) , Lucille (special needs), Rich (treatment facilities), Chris (Literature), Howard (Corrections) Mike R. (Grapevine), Kathy (Cooperation with the Professional Community CPC)
Meeting closed at 9:45pm with a moment of silence followed by the Lord’s Prayer.