March 2021 Reports
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, Suffolk General Service is currently unable to meet in person. Below are reports from your officers and committee chairs.
Please update your Zoom client before the assembly so you will have access to all the features we will be using in our assemblies.
March Agenda and DCMC Notes: March 2021
Treasurer’s Report: 2021 Treasury Report- February
Motions related to Prudent Reserve
Alt-DCMC Report: (TBD)
Public Information Report: pireportmarch2021
SIA Liaison Report: SIA Liaison – March 2021 Report
Tech Chair Report: 2021-03 Technology Chair Report
Delegates Report: Delegate’s Questionnaire-2021-pdf-English
- To fill in your group’s responses online: English Español
- To print out a PDF to bring to your group: English Español
SGS Group Conscience: Suffolk General Services Group Conscience 3 19 21
District Map: click here for a district map and town by town listing. You can also find your group’s District Number and other info such as GSO /Netsuite # on the SENY website.
More GSR Info:
- Area 49 Meetings: area 49 meetings 2021
- SENY Abbreviations: SENY+Hndbk_2018+Web_alphabet soup
- Your General Service Office: f-6_yourAAGSO
- General Service Representative: p-19_gsr
7th Tradition: click here to make a contribution. See this FAQ from the AA General Service Office on practicing the 7th Tradition at virtual meetings.
Suffolk County Articles of Association
Zoom Participants Guide: SGS_Zoom-Participants-Guide_042120